Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Memorial, Mumbai
Government of Maharashtra has decided to develop a memorial of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj in the Arabian Sea in Mumbai. The proposed statue will have a height of around 192 metres, which on completion would be the highest statue in the world.
The objective of this project is to provide Project Management Consultancy (PMC) services for Structural design, detailed drawings, supervision of construction, equipment planning, training and commissioning, master planning of area and preparation of DPR including:
- Master pan for 15.96 hector area with Technical & Feasibility Studies.
- Landscaping of the entire area.
- Financial studies evaluating the revenue generation and financing mechanisms for various project components.
- Cultural studies to enhance the project educational value to the public.
- Tourism plan to attract domestic and international visitors and improve the project attractiveness and revenue generation
- Architectural plan
- Electrical, HVAC,& Plumbing
- Design of waste management system.
- All types of survey Works
- Geo technical investigation
- Green building certification
- Traffic impact assessment studies
- Intermodal Transport Studies
- All civil & marine structures which include:
- An International Monument Memorial of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj
- A statue of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj of height of about 190 m as envisaged in concept plan
- Art museum of about 4000 sqm area
- An amphitheatre and auditoriums of capacity 500 and 2000 respectively
- A exhibition gallery
- World Class Aquarium
- Viewing galleries within the statue at the various levels
- Administrative Block
- Jetties, sea wall, breakwaters